My ideal client
We’re all human, and I know it is impossible to get along with everybody all the time. That being said, I know that not every client will be right for me, and I will not be the right VA for every client. And that’s ok! I want to be sure we are a good fit for each other so that we can build a working relationship that will last a long time!
So, here are some things that I look for in a client:
- They love to laugh. I am laid back and easy going, so we have to be able to have fun but keep it professional when we need to.
- Honesty and integrity are present in their lives and business.
- They can respect me as a business owner, just like they are. I want to be a partner with them so I can bring as much to the table as possible.
- While they can depend on me, they are not *dependent* on me. If I am on vacation, I don’t want things to fall apart.
- They understand that neither of us is perfect, so mistakes may happen as much as we try to avoid them.
- They don’t “point fingers” if something goes wrong.
- I am not silly putty, so I do not like to be manipulated.
- They are open to new ideas and ways of seeing things.
- They understand that sometimes the *right* way to do something may not be the quickest.
- Communication is key – and they know how to communicate clearly what they need from me.
- Their passion for their business is evident, and they know they can’t do it all alone anymore.
Never interviewed with a Virtual Assistant before? That’s ok too! You might enjoy it more than interviewing an employee candidate. By the end of the process, we’ll have gotten to know each other on a deeper level, so we’ll both know if it will be a good fit or not. Check out my consultation process for more information.