My main focus on working with clients is helping them free up their valuable time by taking on tasks that they can pass on to me. I’m happy to offer a sample of services, but keep in mind it is not inclusive. If you don’t see something you need help with, just ask! I am always on the lookout for new skills, so this list can keep expanding:
- Administrative support
- Data entry or compilation of data
- Microsoft Office services: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote – if you need something created here, I can help.
- Basic bookkeeping services: I am comfortable with QuickBooks and Freshbooks, or if you need something as simple as Excel; but I am always eager to learn other programs!
- Scheduling appointments
- Calendar management – TimeTrade, Google Calendar, etc.
- Travel arrangements
- Social media maintenance (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest – if you need help creating your page, I can help there too!)
- WordPress maintenance
- Marketing via social media
- Brainstorming colleague
- Mailings – whether these are by “snail mail” or email, I can help!
- LeadPages – creating pages, and even integrating with Facebook
- Mailchimp – creating templates, creating campaigns, automating/scheduling a series, you name it! I am also open to learning other email automation programs!
- Drafting marketing materials
- Sounding board for new ideas
- Facebook Marketing/Ads
- Canva for basic graphic design
Do these things sound like something you may need help with? Check out my Ideal Client Profile to see if you think we might be a good match.
Interested in getting the process started? See what my consultation consists of.
Just want some more information? Contact me